Giving Your Selfies A PRO Finish
You Have Bah-Zillions of Photographs On Your Phone
- You love capturing your day to day life
- You're enjoying keeping up with friends & family thru more phoneography during the lockdown
- You like the idea of documenting your life to fit in with your business
But Then You Say To Yourself
- The photograph never seems to do the memory justice
- I will wait till I have a better version to post instead
- These social media filters are not really my style
I Can Help You!
- My #CreativeContagion Presets help to polish up all the shots you wish you could post right now
- My #CreativeContagion Presets are more thematic compared to yet another dull Valencia filter
- I've given you everything you need to use these presets from total beginner to pro preset user on Andriod & IOS
Here's what you get in this preset collection.
Loo Roll Candy Mountain
"In the Loo Roll Candy Mountain,
There's a land that's soft and bright,
Where the square-sheets grow on bushes
And you stay up late every night
Where the store shelves all are empty
And the sun shines every day
On the birds and the bees
And the blossomin' trees
The lemonade springs
Where the bluebird sings
In the Loo Roll Candy Mountains"
Mad Max Selfie
"Greetings from the Humungus!
The Lord Humungus!
The warrior of the wasteland,
The Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla!"
Screentime Square Eyes
Don’t sit too close to the phone screen! Your eyes will go square!
"So shall we make that an action then Alan?"
"Sure thing Clive, let's lock that in and pop it on the agenda for next week!"
"so A.O.B fellas, that's any other business?"
<you just got zoom-bombed!>
If You Don't Know Me Yet
Hi, I’m Laura!
I’ve shot Brand Photography for over 400 different Entrepreneurs and Influencers all over the world.
For the last 5 years or so, I have expressed my advocacy of DIY photography. Using your phone is a GREAT thing even though I love a “big” camera.
For me, this mass democratisation of creativity is truly a beautiful thing. The more au fait you are with any type of photography the easier my job is as your brand photographer if we ever get to the official shoot. I want you to understand and appreciate the finer nuances of the art form I have dedicated so much of my professional life to. I want to share my delight in this with as many people as possible.
Hi! I'm Laura Pearman
Creative Director | Brand Strategist | Brand Photographer
How To Use The #CreativeContagion Lightroom Presets
You Don't Have To Be All Techie
- One of the most annoying things with Lightroom Presets is that so many people want to use them, but they don't know where to begin.
- This is a simple step-by-step guide on how to download the presets collection and get it working on your phone.
- I made this with both IOS users and Android users in mind.
And If This Is Not Your First Lightroom Presets Rodeo...
- These settings will jump onto your creative cloud and will sync for you between desktop and mobile (as long as your app is logged in with the same account).