IT'S SO MUCH MORE THAN A CHECKLIST
I've thought of all the headshots gaps so you don't have to
- Know exactly where to use your headshot online.
- Implement your headshot in your business.
- Every single way to use your headshot to show up as your best self in your everyday work.
BUY MORE PLANNING TIME
- Make use of older photography in the right way to give you more planning time
- Deliver a consistent version of yourself EVERYWHERE online
- Explain who you are to your most valued contacts and customers
- Use your headshots correctly to support all your work on wider marketing strategy, without confusing your brand messaging
WHY I MADE THIS FREE CHECKLIST
IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME YET...
I'm a headshots photographer.
I operate all over the world to create career-defining headshots for the most ambitious business owners.
Before I was a headshots photographer, I worked in Marketing and Public Relations. This has given me a bunch of transferrable skills in analysing brands and creating headshots with real purpose and strategy baked right into them.
I've had my photography business for 8 years now, it's been a heck of an adventure!
HI! I'M LAURA PEARMAN
International Headshots Photographer & Selfie Queen
I made this checklist after listening FOR YEARS to the contacts in my network, my clients. This is the EXACT same advice I've given over and over year after year.
Whilst I can fully appreciate that most people do not enjoy being in front of a camera, I felt so frustrated when I saw people letting this fear take over their own success by insisting on using sub-par photography that was just making them look outdated and unprofessional.
The rest of my research showed me that in addition to this, a lot of people feel in the dark about the level of investment us photographers command. Then after taking a gamble on finding a really good photographer, they had no practical steps to follow to ensure they saw a return. Knowing how to use your headshots in the right places and in the right way can actually be the difference between.
- Feeling Ripped off and feeling confident in your investment
- Thinking you can get by with that 'old photo from back in the day' to seeing the point in keeping your headshots up to date
- Feeling like a bit of an imposter in your industry to feeling confident about your overall success
I want you to fall in love with the power of great headshots. I know that when you are in the midst of this love affair you're going to feel so much more confident.
- In business
- With your marketing strategy, goals and results
- In the rest of your life overall