When You Think About Your Creativity
You Probably Already Know
- That the more you practice something the better you get at it.
- You do have great ideas.
- You've seen movies/read books/visited museums/been to galleries/danced to music/eaten new foods. So really, this means you have a deep pool of creative inspirations.
But Then You Say To Yourself
- Yeah, but I fall at the first hurdle. It's making the idea into a real-life thing.
- I second guess my ideas. How do I know if they really are decent?
- You are not that confident in knowing what you like, or why you like it, so maybe your tastes are not that refined.
HI! I'm Laura Pearman
CREATIVE DIRECTOR | BRAND STRATEGIST | BRAND PHOTOGRAPHER
Why I Know You Can Be More Creative
If You Don't Know Me Yet...
I'm a bit of a weird creative hybrid. I'm incredibly organised and love meticulous detail (this makes me not a typical creative).
I have trained myself to come up with unusual creative ideas, and like to work all my ideas and imagination grounded in the visual (this makes me stick out like a sore thumb in a lot of typical business situations).
I know the business world and I know the creative world. As much as we would like to think, they are not always that different.
This playbook aims to lift the lid on the rock-n-roll mysticism behind the creative method.
Being able to "be creative" is not a huge secret, it's not God-given talent. It's just that the creatives haven't got the patience to explain how they do what they do.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Playbook
Ready To Sex-Up Your Creativity?
To buy your copy of this playbook simply pop in how many copies you would like to purchase in the white box below. Then click on the purchase button. This will take you to a check out page to complete your order.