WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT SELFIES
YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW
- That the more personal you are in business is directly in relation to how much your following and audience love you.
- To get more personal you have to show up IN PERSON
- Doing the above online requires a lot of great selfies.
BUT THEN YOU SAY TO YOURSELF
- Yeah, but I can't really use my phone camera. It's a bit too techie for me.
- I don't really like myself right now so I'll avoid it.
- I HATE the concept of selfies, isn't it just all about a bunch of vacuous teenage girls doing a duck pout every 5 minutes into their phones?
I FULLY UNDERSTAND BECAUSE
- On one hand, you know being more personal online is going to be great for business
- But on the other hand, you feel icky and so uncomfortable with the idea of it
- It's kind of a challenge, isn't it?
TAKE CONTROL & CHALLENGE YOURSELF
DAILY CREATIVITY TIPS
How to get out of your head and give focus to the narrative of a selfie.
I share how I flex my creative muscles with some Pro Photographer tricks of the trade.
5 PHONE-O-GRAPHY TRICKS
Simple photography tricks using the capabilities of your in-built phone camera.
A fresh lesson is given each day of the challenge in a multi-media tutorial.
5 DAYS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Focus-in on brushing up your skills for 5 consecutive days.
You'll be a pro in less than a week!
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS EACH DAY
By using your daily worksheet to track your own findings you complete the challenge with your own comprehensive notes on how you can begin to develop your own on-brand selfie strategy.
WHY I LOVE SELFIES EVEN AS A PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOTS PHOTOGRAPHER
IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME YET...
I'm a headshots photographer.
I operate all over the world to create career-defining headshots for the most ambitious business owners.
Before I was a headshots photographer, I worked in Marketing and Public Relations. This has given me a bunch of transferrable skills in analysing brands and creating headshots with real purpose and strategy baked right into them.
I've had my photography business for 8 years now, it's been a heck of an adventure!
HI! I'M LAURA PEARMAN
International Headshots Photographer & Selfie Queen