When You Think About Selfies
You Probably Already Know
- That the more personal you are in business is directly in relation to how much your following and audience love you.
- To get more personal you have to show up IN PERSON.
- Doing the above, online, requires a lot of great selfies.
But Then You Say To Yourself
- Yeah, but I can't really use my phone camera. It's a bit too techie for me.
- I don't really like myself right now so I'll avoid it.
- I HATE the concept of selfies, isn't it just all about a bunch of vacuous teenage girls doing a duck pout every 5 minutes into their phones?
I Can Help You!
- On one hand, you know being more personal online is going to be great for business.
- But on the other hand, you feel icky and so uncomfortable with the idea of it.
- It's kind of a challenge, isn't it?
Take Control & Challenge Yourself
How to get out of your head and give focus to the narrative of a selfie.
I share how I flex my creative muscles with some Pro Photographer tricks of the trade.
5 Phone-ography Tricks
Simple photography tricks using the capabilities of your in-built phone camera.
A fresh lesson is given each day of the challenge in a multi-media tutorial.
5 Days of Accountibility
Focus-in on brushing up your skills for 5 consecutive days.
You'll be a pro in less than a week!
Use your daily worksheet to track your own findings.
Complete the challenge with comprehensive notes on how you can begin to develop an on-brand selfie strategy.
If You Don't Know Me Yet
Hi, I’m Laura!
I’ve shot Brand Photography for over 400 different Entrepreneurs and Influencers all over the world.
For the last 5 years or so, I have expressed my advocacy of DIY photography. Using your phone is a GREAT thing even though I love a “big” camera.
For me, this mass democratisation of creativity is truly a beautiful thing. The more au fait you are with any type of photography the easier my job is as your brand photographer if we ever get to the official shoot. I want you to understand and appreciate the finer nuances of the art form I have dedicated so much of my professional life to. I want to share my delight in this with as many people as possible.
Hi! I'm Laura Pearman
Creative Director | Brand Strategist | Brand Photographer