WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT SELFIES
YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW
- That the more personal you are in business is directly in relation to how much your following and audience love you.
- To get more personal you have to show up IN PERSON.
- Doing the above, online, requires a lot of great selfies.
BUT THEN YOU SAY TO YOURSELF
- Yeah, but I can't really use my phone camera. It's a bit too techie for me.
- I don't really like myself right now so I'll avoid it.
- I HATE the concept of selfies, isn't it just all about a bunch of vacuous teenage girls doing a duck pout every 5 minutes into their phones?
I FULLY UNDERSTAND BECAUSE
- On one hand, you know being more personal online is going to be great for business.
- But on the other hand, you feel icky and so uncomfortable with the idea of it.
- It's kind of a challenge, isn't it?
TAKE CONTROL & CHALLENGE YOURSELF
DAILY CREATIVITY TIPS
How to get out of your head and give focus to the narrative of a selfie.
I share how I flex my creative muscles with some Pro Photographer tricks of the trade.
5 PHONE-O-GRAPHY TRICKS
Simple photography tricks using the capabilities of your in-built phone camera.
A fresh lesson is given each day of the challenge in a multi-media tutorial.
5 DAYS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Focus-in on brushing up your skills for 5 consecutive days.
You'll be a pro in less than a week!
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Use your daily worksheet to track your own findings.
Complete the challenge with comprehensive notes on how you can begin to develop an on-brand selfie strategy.
WHY I LOVE SELFIES EVEN AS A PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOTS PHOTOGRAPHER
IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME YET...
I'm a headshots photographer.
I operate all over the world to create career-defining headshots for the most ambitious business owners.
Before I was a headshots photographer, I worked in Marketing and Public Relations. This has given me a bunch of transferrable skills in analysing brands and creating headshots with real purpose and strategy baked right into them.
I've had my photography business for 8 years now, it's been a heck of an adventure!
HI! I'M LAURA PEARMAN
International Headshots Photographer & Selfie Queen