TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL BRANDING
MOST COMMON OBJECTIONS TO USING PERSONAL BRANDING INCLUDE
- Is it appropriate I share this on social?
- Will people know a little too much about me?
- I know I'd be better doing a Personal Brand approach but I'm no reality star.
THEN IT GOES INTO SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF
- I'm a good person with more about me than the average reality star.
- In order to level up my career, I need a stronger personal brand.
- I need to open up a bit more to build my audience online.
THAT'S OK! YOU ARE NOT ALONE
- The best personal branding is built with self-preservation in mind. It is possible to really know a person without knowing everything about them.
- Do you really know what Oprah's favourite fruit is?
- Do you really know how many times a year your fave business guru had an upset stomach?
WHY I WANT YOU TO GET MORE CREATIVE WITH YOUR PERSONAL BRANDING
IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME YET...
I operate all over the world shooting brand photography.
But in order to get to the really stellar level of brand photography guess what? There really needed to be a great brand there to build on.
Before I was a photographer, I worked in Marketing and Public Relations. This has given me a bunch of transferrable skills in analysing brands and directing the strategy side of things.
I've had my photography business for 8 years now, it's been a heck of an adventure!
HI! I'M LAURA PEARMAN
Photographer | Creative Director | Brand Management
Since the photography side of my business has been put on hold in response to the International Lockdown, I've been working more closely with loyal clients to help them build their brand and influence.
To get to this point with the development of my business, I had 25-30 phone calls to carry out some research. One of the things that stood out to me was feedback that went along the lines of: