Let's Figure Out Where the Gaps Are
The Brand Jack Audit Service
In order to get cracking on making sure you affirm your position as the leading brand in your market, the best course of action is to have a good look at what's going on what's going on when it comes to your brand.
I do this with my Brand Jack Audit. This essentially is an opportunity for me to have a really good nosey around the backend of your brand so that I can show you why it's not working as well as it should be. I present all my findings in a detailed report that includes a prioritised plan of action. You can choose to have my help in implementing this, or you might prefer to do this in-house with your own team carrying out the work. The choice is yours.
Working on Your Brand Together with My 2, 2, 2, Brand Strategy Tour Programme
The next round of my Tour Programme begins later on this year. This is a great way to develop your own skills with the finer points of Branding Strategy as well as:
- Significantly improve the power of your brand
- Deepen your understanding of your marketplace
- Find your ideal clients
- Increase the creative part of your branding
- Work alongside other businesses who will be on tour with you
- Cohort Accountability
- A regular 121 with me
- End this Programme with a detailed, on-point Brand Guidelines document that you can use over and over again.
Let's Turn Up The Volume on Your Brand
You might prefer to get my Creative Swiss Army Knife skills working on your Brand. This has the same final results as my Programme and it's:
- It's fully done for you by me and the Laura Pearman Creative team
- You can expect to be presented with updates along the way
- You still have final sign off of all Creative decisions provided.
Try Before You Buy
If you haven't already, help yourself to a copy of my latest brochure. This is a great way for you to get a real feel for my style of doing things. You can keep it on your cloud and refer back to it when you are ready to get my help with your Creative Brand.
I would love to have a chat with you to learn more about you and see if there is any way I might be able to help you. Here is a link to my online appointment diary so that we can do a Cyber Cocktail together.