Why I Champion Female Founders
At Laura Pearman Creative, I work with all business owners, but I am a passionate, modern feminist. I see that if we can even up the balance of power among the sexes, the world will probably become a much better place. I want to use my time here on this planet to help this quest with my particular expertise.
In my years of meeting and working with hundreds of different business owners around the world, I’ve learned a few things and spotted some trends, especially with female entrepreneurs:
- They are usually way more qualified than male competitors.
- They struggle with being seen as a leader and resist working on their visibility.
- They want a better work-life balance and usually feel let down by the system when they tried to have it all in a 9-5 corporate career.
- They are highly skilled at identifying which bits of being an entrepreneur they are NOT good at.
- They want to delegate more but find asking for help to be tough.
How I Support Female Founders
I love working with female founders to get focused on how they can grow their business with refined creativity so that they can become THE MOST memorable brand in their marketplace.
This might be through a single creative pursuit that could use a skilled creative director to project manage the different moving parts of an event or campaign to take the stress off.
This might be figuring out why a brand just isn’t getting results or making any significant difference to the all-important bottom line in a business.
Or, it might be working with these things to create a set of perfect brand touchpoints like design, and photography that can be used to accelerate visibility and influence.